Community Accounting Plus is offering a free programme of short online webinar training. Are you a trustee, volunteer or employee of a Charity, Community or Voluntary Organisation? These sessions will give you a good taster on a range of useful financial management topics.
All you need is an internet connection and a computer, the training can be listened to through headphones or you can dial in on your phone. It’s very easy and we can talk you through it in advance if you have not taken part in a webinar before.
QuickBooks Online – an Overview - Click here to register
Wednesday 5th December 2018 – 10 – 10.45am
Have you considered using an online accounting package to manage your organisations accounts? This webinar will look at QuickBooks Cloud as a solution.
QuickBooks Cloud has a range of features including:
· Tracking of all income and expenditure;
· Customer invoicing;
· Online banking – automatically import transactions from your bank;
· Create budgets and compare to actual performance;
· Class tracking for grants and/or projects; and
· Easy to run reports
Trustee responsibilities - Click here to register
Wednesday 16th January 2018, 10am – 11am
· A brief introduction to responsibilities under charity law
· Your duties and what you need in order to do your job
Financial reports for your committee - Click here to register
Wednesday 6th February, 10am – 11am
· You need the right level of detail, not too much and not too little
· Need them on time
· Need things that are relevant