St Ives PE27 4LG, United Kingdom, Europe
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
21 Dec, 2018
Fundraising Officer for Carers Trust
* This job opening has been viewed 44 times « Browse job list
Carers Trust Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norfolk are looking for a Fundraising Officer, located in St Ives.
Title: Fundraising Officer – Community
Salary/Rate: £22,000 - £25,500/annum
Location: Saint Ives, Cambridgeshire
Overall purpose of the role:
To develop and support fundraising activities, events and partnerships in order to maximise income and support for Carers Trust Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norfolk (CTCPN)
* You will work alongside Senior Managers and other members of the Fundraising and Engagement team in developing the strategic direction of fundraising at CTCPN
* You will work with the Fundraising and Engagement Manager to develop a community fundraising strategy
* You will effectively monitor and report on community fundraising streams and work towards income generation targets.
* You will co-ordinate all community fundraising activity for CTCPN, and represent and present on behalf of CTCPN at events as required.
* As the successful applicant, you will have a proven track record of generating income from community fundraising in the voluntary sector.
* You will also have experience of: Co-ordinating a team of volunteers Event management Working in a customer-focused environment and/or delivering excellent supporter care Building, managing and developing relationships with people at all levels Team planning and contributing to strategy development Project management from inception to completion.
* Please send a covering letter with your CV
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: January 2019
Contract Length: Permanent Contact