Hunts Forum membership brings access to a wide range of benefits and services including:
- Advice - One to one support on funding and governance issues.
- Networking - Opportunities to meet and share good practice with others in the Voluntary sector.
- Training - Free access to our training programme.
- Representation - We represent the views of local groups with statutory bodies and the general public.
- Communication - Access to newsletters, e-bulletins, and funding alerts on a regular basis.
Additional services provided to our members include:
- Signposting to other sources of support or help as appropriate.
- Access to other members (community/voluntary groups).
- Fundraising advice and information about sources of funding.
- Access to the Directory of Social Change's web site, Trustfunding, Funderfinder.
- Discounted room hire at the Maple Centre.
Offering excellent-value-for-money, membership is £25 per annum. To apply, please complete and return your membership application form:
What our members say: "Advice and guidance is very Helpful" ,...."Hunts Forum are always there for us, especially at the moment holding our hands through incorporation", ..."We love to work with Hunts Forum we feel part of a like minded group",..."Not intimidating"..."Training was very useful, excellent tutor and delivery of the course definately reccommend."
Source: Members Needs Survey 2011