Hunts Forum membership brings access to a wide range of benefits and services including:
- Advice - One to one support on funding and governance issues.
- Networking - Opportunities to meet and share good practice with others in the Voluntary sector. These include our Keep in Touch (KIT) meetings where members meet to hear a guest speaker and network.
- Training - Free access to our training programme.
- Representation - We represent the views of local groups with statutory bodies and the general public.
- Communication - Access to newsletters, e-bulletins, and funding alerts on a regular basis.
- Signposting to other sources of support or help as appropriate.
- Access to other members (community/voluntary groups).
- Fundraising advice together with information about sources of funding. Includes the use of GrantFinder, which lets you to search for suitable funding pots specific to your needs.
- Assistance with writing your funding application and Critical Friend
- Discounted room hire at the Maple Centre.
Offering excellent-value-for-money, membership is from £25 per annum. To apply, please complete and return your membership application form: