Booking Conditions & General Information
Health & Safety:
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that all electrical equipment that they bring to the premises, together with its set-up, meets current statutory safety standards.
- This is a no smoking building.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that they and their delegates are aware of the Fire Evacuation Procedure (on the back of each meeting room door) at the start of the meeting/event.
- In the event of an accident occurring whilst at the Maple Centre please advise the reception team who will assist.
- The Peters room will comfortably seat up to 16 seats horseshoe style, 25 seats theatre style.
- The Bright room will seat up to 12 people boardroom style.
- Exceeding the suggest limit is not encouraged, to do so is the responsibility of the nominated bookings representative*.
- Unless a particular room setting is specified the room will be prepared in the usual way, it may not always be possible to reset the room or make changes at short notice.
- The meeting room(s) should be left in the same condition as they were provided.
- Please do not attach anything to the walls*.
- Please try to finish your meeting on time as there may be others waiting to use the room.
Members: Peters Room £7 ph / Bright Room £5 ph
Payment: Vol/Community Orgs. Peters Room £9 ph / Bright Room £7 ph
Statutory Organisations: Peters Room £14 per hour / Bright Room £10 ph
Members £10 per hour / Others £15 ph
Café area weekends + Caretaker fee @ £10 per session
Full payment is required upon 30 days of invoice date. BACS payments are preferred and details of how to pay by BACS are on the bottom of the invoice you will receive. However, should you wish to pay by cheque, please make it payable to Hunts Forum of Voluntary Organisations.
- If assistance is required out of normal working hours please contact the Caretaker on 0795 654 9689
- A 48 hour cancellation notice is required; failing to do this may result in a fee being charged. Please confirm cancellation in writing/email.
- We can provide the following equipment, free of charge. Notice must be given on the booking form: OHP, projector unit & stand, flipchart & paper, whiteboard & pens, laptop & notebooks x (10), interactive whiteboard, digital camera, voice recorder & digital video camera.
- Photocopying is available at the premises at a charge of 10p per sheet.
Address/ Parking/ Access information:
Address: The Maple Centre, 6 Oak Drive, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 7HN. (For Sat Nav users please use PE29 7LB, this brings you to a car park opposite the Maple Centre).
Parking: Ample parking with disabled spaces.
Access: The main entrance to the Centre leads into reception and the Moor Community Café.
There are shops located below with access to reception via a lift, ramp or steps.
NB. * By completing and signing this form you accept the conditions set out by Maple Centre/Hunts Forum.
Any damage caused to the building, contents or appliances whilst using the Maple Centre must be rectified, replaced or repair costs covered. We reserve the right to refuse future bookings if these conditions are not met. We cannot be held responsible for any damage to, or loss of, equipment/materials/belongings whilst at the centre.