Hunts Forum works in partnership with a range of other organisations that provide support to voluntary and community sector organisations including Cambridge CVS, Cambridgeshire ACRE, Living Sport and Care Network.
We are a member of the following local, regional and national bodies.
Hunts Forum works in partnership with and is funded by:
- Huntingdonshire District Council
- Cambridge City Council
- Fenland District Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- National Lottery Community Fund
- Huntingdon Freemen’s Trust
- Clarion Housing Association
- The Health & Wellbeing Network
All partners organisations are strongly committed to partnership working in order to add value and strengthen core activities, and that all front-line organisations should have access to the same quality of service wherever they are.