Who is it for?
This course will be most relevant to those from unincorporated
charities with an annual income of less than £250,000 a year. Please note that requirements for charitable companies will not be covered, although those for CIO’s will.
What is it about?
The course will give a basic overview of the Charities Act 2011, SORP 2015 and Charity Commission requirements, including the format of Receipts and Payments Accounts, Trustees’ Annual Reports, reserves policies and independent examination of charity accounts. We will also look at financial systems, financial controls and reporting to trustees.
What will I learn?
• What the filing and reporting requirements of your organisation are with the Charity Commission
• What format you need to use for your year end accounts
• How to prepare a reserves policy
• What an independent examination is and whether you need one
• How to implement good financial systems and controls
• How to present relevant financial information to your trustees
This course is FREE for Hunts Forum and CCVS members, £40.00 for non members. To become a member from £25.00 per annum click here:
To reserve your place, please e-mail email@example.com or alternatively telephone us on: 01480 420601