This course will look at why financial reporting is important, the types of report that may be required for different stakeholders and how to prepare them. We will think about how to present financial information in a way that presents the key message in a relevant and understandable way.
Summary of course content:
- Why is financial reporting important?
- Who are your stakeholders?
- Management Reports
- Reporting to funders
- Year-end accounts and AGM reports
- Getting the key message across
Who is this for?
- Anyone involved in preparing and presenting financial reports for their organisation. While some knowledge of the finances of your organisation will be useful, no previous experience in preparing finance reports is required.
About the Facilitator:
Louise Prosser is Head of Finance for Living Sport. She is a Chartered Accountant who has worked in the voluntary sector in a variety of roles since 2003, including working for both Hunts Forum and CCVS. Her experience includes roles as a Finance Manager, Finance Development Worker, trustee and treasurer.