This training aims to give you the confidence to run engaging and interactive Zoom events and meetings. Participants will need to have a paid-for Zoom account in order to use the functions covered in this training.
Within the hour, the trainer will cover:
- How to turn breakout rooms and polls on
- How to set up a poll on Zoom
- How to get the information regarding the poll off Zoom after the event
- How to set up breakout rooms
- Managing breakout rooms in the meeting
All presentation slides will be forwarded on to you after the training; there will also be the chance to act as a host and create your own breakout rooms.
This online training is free to Hunts Forum and CCVS members.
This session will be held on 8th (now fully booked), 11th and 14th December. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: Zoom training. Please note there are only six places available. If there is more interest another training session will be arranged.