Funding & grants
Hunts Forum aims to help everyone involved in voluntary, community organisations and social enterprises in Huntingdonshire to gain the funds to achieve their vision.
What we offer
- A self-service funding search engine via the Support Cambridgeshire funding portal. Filter funders by your organisation type, area of work, project focus and costs you need to cover.
- Funding Alert emails: sign up here.
- A directory of funding sources, sorted by sector (hosted on our Support Cambridgeshire website)
- Training workshops on writing fundraising applications – see our current training schedule.
- One-to-one support for our members, including:
- help to identify possible sources of funding and critical friend review of applications prior to submission
- help to ensure your organisation is fit for funding, with advice on the most appropriate governance structures and must-have practices and policies for funding opportunities, and
- developing a funding strategy.
Remember that it’s not all about grant applications. Organisations can also raise funds through contracts, sponsorship, direct fundraising activities and by trading. Want to know more then contact us.