Hours – 37 hours per week. This post comes with an on-call requirement and out of hours working including evenings, overnights, and weekends
£42,000 per annum plus on call and out of hour enhancements
Director of operations
Senior and care team managers and care booking advisor
Hybrid worker with days to be worked in the office and at home as agreed with line manager, with some travel to our other office locations and across our region as required
About Caring Together
Carers are the invisible backbone of our health and social care system. They deserve acknowledgement and support. This very much summarises our purpose.
In 2013 we were an organisation with a turnover of around £2m and providing services to carers across Cambridgeshire. Today we are a £4m organisation, supporting 30,000 carers each year across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Norfolk. We employ 150 staff and have a growing number of volunteers adding huge value to our work. This year we will celebrate our 40th anniversary.
Over recent years we have brought focus to our core activities of:
• Providing breaks from caring which includes regulated homecare.
• Planning ahead, including in the event of an emergency.
• Providing training and equipping carers with skills and knowledge to help in their caring role.
• Specialist information and advice and supporting carers to access their rights and entitlements.
• Someone to talk to.
• Raising awareness in the community with health, social care and education professionals and employers.
We are a network partner of Carers Trust which brings opportunities to access corporate grants and ensures that the experience of carers is used to determine
More details on role below